View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 07:27 PM   #75
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
URUguay.

i disagree with this. they have a good defense-- they've always been a team that's strong on defense, and plays rough (as proven today). they are not an extraordinary team by all means, they qualified only in the... "repechaje", i don't know how you call this in english, but they didn't make it in the south american group and had to play costa rica from the shitty concacaf group in order to make it. but they are capable of playing well. it's their offense that hasn't gelled, hence forlan was the lone attacker. suarez disappointed. but i think they can beat mexico, as mexico has a better offensive midfield but is rather ineffectual when it's time to score. uruguay is the opposite (or should be, if their star strikers get their shit together).

I bow to you entirely there. I was only able to judge them on that game, during which, as you also say, their midfield had no attack. Although I don't know if France really took much containing today. I think you're absolutely spot on about Mexico though.

Sincere apologies on the UrUguay front.

Quote:
ok, see here:

http://www.fifa.com/live/competition...453/index.html

go to "play by play" tab & see in min 64 "evra concedes a free kick"-- that was a yellow card offense and the ref "forgave" him. there were other fuckups, but i didn't record the video to point them out.

OK, fair enough, but you'd have to agree that overall the people most responsible for screwing things up in that game were the twenty-two/one players on the pitch and one coach. It was a deserved 0-0 for me.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|