View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 07:10 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I see all you've learned from reading philosophy is to insult someone in a painfully puerile way. Considering philosophers are normally barraged with insults, ridicule and derison, it's no surprise their ripostes to hecklers has rubbed off on you.

i learned to insult people in the street, where everyone else learns it, you fucking tool-- of course it is puerile (the behavior dates back to childhood, yes?), but if it's painful, i think it's only painful to you. i mean it took you the whole day to come up with "ripostes to hecklers"? i bet you were crying under your bed until 15 minutes ago when your mommy pulled you out and told you to act like a big boy now.

anyway, the only purpose of your existence is to help me warm up the keyboard fingers in the morning, and this being the early evening in my time zone, you can now fuck off.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|