View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 06:40 PM   #22
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you got that wrong, simpleton. the readers may be all kinds of people (a book cannot control who picks it up), but the prattle is far from inane when it's a real philosopher-- and if a philosopher is not an intellectual ("pseudo-intellectuals" you say), then there are no intellectuals. if you disagree, i invite you to present the case of the non-pseudo-intellectual-- who would that be?

about them philosophers being loners-- that is a generalization from individual cases, and utterly misinformed-- like saying that all rock musicians die at 26. i know you're ignorant, but your display spells "jackass" with fireworks in the sky.

finally-- if you're looking for inanity, and i mean inanity of the most abject kind, just look at the mirror, and when you spot a large turd with eyes and mouth that looks just like you, then you've found it.

I see all you've learned from reading philosophy is to insult someone in a painfully puerile way. Considering philosophers are normally barraged with insults, ridicule and derision, it's no surprise their ripostes to hecklers has rubbed off on you.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|