View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 10:53 PM   #99
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
I can't imagine any girl would want to post any part of themselves after a thread like this one.

exactly. what then would they have left? nothing. im not talking about all the girls here. just most of them. who only come to be the empty shells of male desire they are rewarded with oggling for by a bunch of fucking 12 year old girl vomit bukkake anal rape fetishists.

you know those girls who only post in the post a picture of yourself thread and rarely anywhere else and keep themselves in line, not talking when the men are discussing their music ego/dick complex, who pout and preen and look pretty but are totally vacuous otherwise?

they can never post the pussy/tits picture they are always hinting it and silently tempting the j/o'ing hordes with, because then they would have given too much away, and become empty attention whores who would have to up their game forever.

that's about 20% of what goes on on this board.

the other 70% is people being dicks about music and shit and trying to be the king dick with their sarcastic put downs.

the final 10% is stupidity.

thus the pie chart of life is complete.

again i am not talking about ALL the girls here because there are many who kick ass. in fact i wish the ones that don't would reply to this and rip me apart for it because they would be acting interesting for once.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|