View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 11:43 AM   #106
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
You make an excellent point and post space.

I definitely don't think Israel should have been formed in the first place so if I was living somewhere and was forced to move I would be fucking pissed too. But considering just how much hate there is for Jews in that region I can't help but feel fugazifan is a traitor to his people for his actions. I think his heart is in the right place but his mind is far from it. And this is why he ends up in jail over and over...

He is like a fucking PETA member... heart in the right place, mind scattered. Protesting and wasting energy in the wrong places.

mang, sometimes you speak like a real ignorant dumbfuck-- pardon my frankness-- are you leatherbrains with a new username, or are you an original?

the state of israel was founded right after ww2 and the extermination of 6 million jews, some of which tried to escape but were denied asylum wherever they went. of course the zionist movement dates to way before that but it was as a response to prosecution, discrimination, violence, and pure racism as they moved around the world. the current location of what its enemies call "the zionist entity" in the middle east wasn't always a fixed thing-- at different times, places as different as chunks of argentina and the ukraine and i think even parts of africa were considered for purchase to found a jewish state, but the return to their historical homeland had the broadest support.

the thing is, in spite of mass deportation by the romans, jews never completely left their land, even as its control changed hands (arabs, turks, english, etc). so while one could say that zionism is colonialism, colonialism was common in the XIX century (hello, America!), and it's not like the jews had left completely, so buying farms and land and building up population in the late XIX and early XX century, while perhaps threatening to local arabs, was reasonable in its historical context. it was certainly reasonable for russian jews fleeing constant pogroms (if you don't know what this word means, ask).

anyway, to address your main "point" that fugazifan is some kind of traitor that dserves to be jailed-- maybe you can get it through your thick skull that some people actually realize that the only viable future for israel is one of peace with its neighbors and that perpetually dishing out violence and oppression is not wise nor SAFE in the long run?

when you say that fugazifan hates jews and is collaborating with the enemy you're really talking out of your ass-- i know the internet tolerates anything, but that doesn't mean that seeing you pontificate stupidly about shit you know nothing about will not get you an unpleasant response. at least by me-- there are people here who are much nicer and will speak gently and politely to make their point, but when i witness such asininity as yours it really gets me in the mood to shoot internet phlegms aimed at your dumb face. which is actually a kind of sport. i do it for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Right, in response to Hezbollah being elected.

anyway, dumbfuck, it was HAMAS that got elected in gaza, not HEZBOLLAH. and israel left gaza in their hands, you dumb, completely dunce, ignorant fucking dumbfuck. fugazifan might have a scattered mind (i doubt it, he seems very focused on doing what he wants to do), but do you have a functioning mind at all, or do you just regurgitate random opinions picked up from fox news? you sound like you have a lot of dead neurons... what kind of alcohol do you drink for breakfast?

i ask this because even as you admit the points that others make, you have to follow with some other dumb shit to prove, what... that you have opinions? well then, you've demonstrated that anyone can have "opinions" and still be a sorry dumbfuck, and that the internet accepts them all. wow, good for you, you champion of dunces. have a fucking trophy.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|