View Single Post
Old 05.17.2010, 11:16 AM   #16
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
umm... Jerusalem and the surrounding land is where the JEWISH messiah, you may have heard of him, Jesus operated. It is clearly the birthplace of Judaism and is Jewish holy land. To expect people that generally hate Jews to live there is FUCKING RETARDED.

If fugazifan is a Jew working to keep non Jews in the Jewish holy land he has fucking lost his mind and should be arrested at every opportunity possible.

What you're suggesting is a bit like saying "I used to live in that house 20 years ago, I think I'll just go in and kick out the people living there now and just move back in". Of course this situation is not quite the same (there's no analogy for immigration in housing), but basically the Israelis don't have the right to do the sort of thing that fugazifan was protesting against. They still have right to be there though.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|