View Single Post
Old 05.05.2010, 04:48 PM   #42
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, the whole Drunkdriver affair got me thinking about this separating the music from the musician thing. I absolutely have no idea what a musician really is like as a person when they go on about their daily lives, for the most part, and as far as I am concerned 90 per cent of the time it takes me long enough to trust humans in the flesh when I have to deal with them myself, so I just hope that I don't end up enjoying records made by despicable people. Of course I'd be deluded if I seriously thought that musicians were all angels, and for that reason I am fine if they get the treatment they deserve, even if I love their records.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|