View Single Post
Old 06.28.2006, 09:23 AM   #27
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Oh yeah, I have been zinged but good!
I think I'll just slink off and have a good cry now.

need some tissue? it's not like you have all that great taste in music anyways. as much as i respect keiji, i'm not as huge fan and haven't been for the 13 years i've heard his music. but, that's ok. you like some bands i don't like and i like some bands you don't like. who cares? try not to pay too much attention to that kinda highschool pretentious "I'm the cooler indie-rocker than you because I listen to bands nobody has heard of" attitude. when you get older, you'll find yourself not caring so much about trying so hard to be "cool" by listening to bands that nobody's heard of(there's a reason for that...they're probably not very good). in other words, don't try so hard to separate yourself for the sake of trying to form your own identity. be yourself, doooddddzzz.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|