Thread: New KoRn Song
View Single Post
Old 02.23.2010, 07:42 AM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Twisted Transistor has the ugliest guitar riff of a successful mainstream rock song that I've ever heard... A.D.I.D.A.S, you know, also being quite ugly and ear-piercing. I can't really believe this band was ever popular, they're way more creative and interesting than most of the bands they were lumped with (with System of a Down and Limp Bizkit and Static-X and Slipknot's first albums all being classics of numetal as well). I mean... bagpipes, crying solos ("Daddy"), totally off the wall production (even on some of their slicker stuff... listen to "Predictable"!), a dude scatting, two guitarists who trade weird noises back and forth, a slap bassist who plays stuff that doesn't go with the songs at all usually.

Brilliant band.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|