View Single Post
Old 01.21.2010, 04:10 PM   #12
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
White and/or rich people think everything created by them belongs solely to them, that's the difference.

Yeah so what, I work hard to write the music I write and if people use it without my permission I want to get paid for it because my music pays half my yearly wage. So yes I own the intellectual property.

Quote:
I can think of better songs the Verve have done than "Bittersweet Symphony", but it tears my heart out every time I hear it, knowing that they aren't getting jack shit for it and Rolling Stones are getting richer than they deserve to be from a song that's only loosely connected to them.

They new exactly what they were doing, their problem.

Quote:
Personally, if someone sampled my song without my permission and used it in a good song, I wouldn't care. However, if it sucked...

So if it was a good song you wouldn't want anything but if it was a bad song you would. Why have the double standard???
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|