View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 01:17 PM   #9
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Fuckin kids nowadays. I don't know what the hell is wrong with them and their music and their clothes and hair. I know I sound like a miserable old miser, but Im still only fucking 20!!! I just hate the current trends is all. Don't hate me, teen culture just sucks right now. Most teens are just into shitty rock music and shitty fashion. They take this shit way too seriously, and all of a sudden being depressed and detached and whiney is really, really popular. Since when did being depressed become a fad? It's like goth took a hike and teens became more misanthropic and pathetic.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|