View Single Post
Old 12.07.2009, 07:57 AM   #179
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardbox
Fantastic gig... spent best part of two solid hours standing transfixed in front of Thurston... a kind of religious aparicion for a Sunday night. It was only the second time I've seen SY - the other time was at Pukkelpop a couple of years ago when they did the Daydream Nation thing. On both occasions the crowd seemed quiet - however I think there was a huge element of SY aficionados present last night who tend to take it in a kind of mesmerised trance rather than expressing it via the art of moshing. Dublin crowds are usually very much up for it - although there were a LOT of non-irish people there last night. Going nuts on a Sunday evening is tough when you are trying not to lose your job the next day... as a lot of us are at the moment

nicely explained. I wouldn't put it better..

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|