View Single Post
Old 11.03.2009, 01:33 PM   #6
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, they are terrible songwriters... their music has no real depth to it, and they're pretty boring. But for some reason, I find them really interesting, and I can't wait to hear this album.

I dont think you can call a band like Liars bad songwriters because i dont sense thats what they set out to be good at.
The s/t album was pretty inconsistent, even though there is some really good material on there. I got the sense they were really enjoying themselves making it, but comfort is not whats condusive to their best work. It was a bit of a Mary Chain fanfiction in places which never, ever works.
I am excited by the prospect though, theyve certainly taken their time making it.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|