View Single Post
Old 11.02.2009, 03:14 PM   #33
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoflurane
He's got feet, and he crip walks everywhere.

him too? shit it takes me an extra 15 minutes to get anywhere by foot if I have my iPod shuffles up some west coast selection, I even c-walk it to roots reggae and dub style!

in line with this thread, I ran into some youth crip walking in front of the super market a few months back, those motherfuckers were bad! I had never seen shit like that before, they were filming with a digi cam.. it was more impressive than any of that fake shit you see on youtube, the streets of LA produce the FINEST crip walking period, it just doesn't make it to the internet, its too authentic for that shit

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|