View Single Post
Old 10.29.2009, 12:03 PM   #57
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
hahah! dude, if you only knew.
I have lived in the Montrose section of Houston for over 14 years. That is the bohemian, historically gay, druggie area of Houston. I am a PAINTER man, graduated with art degree, my ex-wife was a theatre costumer for nearly all 8 years we were married. I have been called "gay", "art fag" etc. by people much more hurtful and assholy than anyone here on SYG
I have also beaten people up for fuckin with gay people.
the reason I do not like wendy williams' show is that it is vacuous, not because it is "fabulous!"
I have been at most gay pride parade supporting my friends and their families for the past 15 years.
first thing comes to mind when I see two guys kissing is "good for them." what's wrong with people being happy?

the only people I consider deviants are foot fetishists. fucking feet are goddamn UGLY! and gross! and they smell like shit and toejam!

having said that,
I cannot help that I am beautiful.

ha!

It's all cool and dandy, Roberta. What has being a painter got to do with gays, though?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|