View Single Post
Old 10.28.2009, 11:09 PM   #7
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
You forgot to mention his book "Whats Welsh for Zen". I found it an informative read. I have a fondness for Cale because in that book he explains, as well candid discsussion of drug use and sex, how at time he can only express himself through music and not so much through words. I also like how he threw off the shackles of his classical upbringing and played rock

He was totally ahead of his time and is impact is beyond measure. Its a pity that his work has not been re-issued or re-evaluated. I would go see him in a heartbeat if he came my way. Thurstons drone techniques could possibly be derived from him...