View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 09:01 AM   #31959
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
I dont usually like chopped and screwed versions of songs that weren't recorded that way, it usually just sounds shitty.
But, I do like DJ screw's music, there is a difference between his stuff and what is now called 'chopped and screwed'.
I've always liked Screw Music. I'm from Houston after all XD.
I've never seen that Zappa one.

there's a lot of lazy choppedscrewd, but I do think Michael 500 Watts is good. He definitely is creative with it. The bonus disc he did for Carter II is very good.

That Zappa album is part of the Beat The Boots series. Boxsets of live albums released by Rhino in the 90's. I like them a lot because they're very raw and varied representations of various points of his career.