Thread: The Boredoms
View Single Post
Old 09.30.2009, 06:22 AM   #73
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
The write of ''Super Going'' on page 3 of this thread perfectly sums up how I have felt/feel about this band and by extension that song.

The Boredoms to me, represent a small portion of music and ideas that haven't been lost to media influence, corporate monopoly, and overall eagerness for creating a market out of art.

I'm not trying to turn this post into a ''they're doing it for the art, so they're better than......'', but its kinda hard to view them much any other way. And its good art, good ideas, ideas and sounds that make you realize you are in the future looking back at all the other music you thought you liked.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|