Thread: Toni Tony TOne
View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 07:44 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
i mean it is going to go way back to gnostic thought, and pb's probably one of the only certified people around that can dole it out like it stands. Not that there aren't others that could swarm him with a pox of laxative driven rooks. Glice I think knows some shit, and there's probably a few smart lurkers around. But i'm assuming you're concerned with the epsitomolecularology of your name and the lack of pictoral reference. On a grunting primal level in a fictious world I'd fuck your tits and smear my scent all over your pores. But I'm just a goofer, I kid around; I'm really more interested in taoism.

be careful, isn't Satan underage?

'she was only 17, but she was sexy..'

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|