View Single Post
Old 08.27.2009, 05:16 PM   #17
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I have no idea what these guys are called. if they carry around a large diamond studded pimp cup, I call 'em crunk.

dunno...I'm clueless other than "I don't really like them that much". Kanye's good at beats though.

edit: I just tried to find a picture of Lil' Wayne with a pimp cup and it's ALWAYS styrofoam. doesn't matter. I'm calling him crunk too. crunk rhymes with junk. again, I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

edit edit: I was obviously thinking of Lil' Jon. fuck it. billy dee williams, y'all.

yeah, i don't get that shit either, i've been listening to hiphop for almost 20 years and the newish generation of stuff just mystifies me, what i hear are wack rappers, predictable subject matter & corny catchphrases, and flashy expensive production, etc. the only good examples of this stuff i've heard are on DJ Shadow's Funky Skunk mixtape, which you can probably find to download quite easily.
whenever i try to get people to explain what they like about this they just get defensive and don't point out what it is they find enjoyable to listen to and why.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|