View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 07:10 PM   #41
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry swedgin
Honourable mention must go to Pavement's "And Then", b-side to Carrot Rope. I think "And Then" became The Hexx - the reason I say this is because I have a tape of a London gig from the Brighten Tour and the band called "And Then"..."The Hexx". Very Pavement I have always thought! Anyways I love SM's vocal delivery and the melody of the song. Here's a version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/27189134...Hexx_.m4a.html

Yeah, I have several live shows from 97 and they played "And Then" at all of them, crazy how it wasn't on the record. Even weirder, they announce it as "The Hexx" a few times, so the "And Then" title didn't stay very long.

They also play Westie Can Drum on practically every 97 show I have... It was probably pretty close to being on the album.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|