View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 09:22 AM   #27
pinkstation
children of satan

pinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's assespinkstation kicks all y'all's asses
I have every single, EP, album that pavement has ever released. The thing you have to remember about them as a band is that when they are good, they are your favorite band, but when they are bad, they are annoying as hell.

Towards the end of their career as Pavement, they started to well, suck. I really can't stand TT except for "The Hexx," but even that song is better as a demo. Just listen to the "Spit on a Stranger" EP. I've never been a fan of that song, but then you ahve goofy songs like "rooftop gambler" and "the porpoise and hte hand grenade." Usually silly is good in Pavement's case, but I think at the end they started caring to much and started forcing their "slacker" aesthetic.

I own it, yes, but I don't know why I would ever put on Terror Twiilight.

p.s.- Slay Tracks cost me $200.

pinkstation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|