View Single Post
Old 08.25.2009, 12:20 AM   #264
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Cat Power, Silversun Pickups, & Vampire Weekend. I really have such a hatred for awful bands that get nothing but glowing praise from trusted music critics somehow. And I also can't stand the wonderful plethora of bands with lead singers who sing as obnoxiously as they possibly can, like AFI, My Chemical Romance, The White Stripes, The Mars Volta, and one hundred others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
system of a down are total shit. unlike korn, they have been total shit since day one.

Korn always has been one of the worst bands I have ever heard in my life. Yes as far back as their first album that band has always made me want to rip my hair out.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|