View Single Post
Old 08.24.2009, 02:06 PM   #12
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Mastodon: "Oblivion", "March of the Fire Ants"
Daft Punk: "Aerodynamic", "Around The World"
Transplants: "Diamonds and Guns", "Quick Death", "D.R.E.A.M.", "Down In Oakland"
Gorillaz: "Feel Good Inc.", "Rock It", "Clint Eastwood"
The Avalanches: "Frontier Psychiatrist"
The Vines: "Outtathaway", "Country Yard", "1969", "In The Jungle", "Ride", "Animal Machine", "Amnesia", "FTW", "Nothin's Comin'", "Dope Train", "Spaceship"
Massive Attack: "Future Proof", "Butterfly Caught"
Deftones: "Elite", "Knife Prty", "Passenger", "Minerva", "Needles and Pins", "Beware", "Mein", "Pink Cellphone", "Combat", "Riverie"
The Cure: "Lost", "Alt.End"
Minus The Bear: "Drilling", "El Torrente", "Knights", "White Mystery", "Dr. Lling/Part 2", "Lotus"
Sonic Youth: "Disconnection Notice", "Karen Revisited", "Radical Adults Lick Godhead Style", "Pattern Recognition", "Unmade Bed", "Stones", "I Love You Golden Blue", "Rats", "Turquoise Boy", "Pink Steam", "Sacred Trickster", "Antenna", "What We Know", "Malibu Gas Station", "Walkin' Blue", "Massage The History"
Radiohead: "Everything In Its Right Place", "The National Anthem", "Optimistic", "Idioteque", "Morning Bell", "Packt Like Sardines in a Tin Box", "Pyramid Song", "I Might Be Wrong", "Knives Out", "2+2=5", "Where I End and You Begin", "There There", "The Gloaming", "15 Step", "Bodysnatchers"
Lamb Of God: "As The Palaces Burn", "Laid To Rest", "Hourglass", "Ashes of the Wake", "Remorse Is For The Dead"
Damageplan: "Breathing New Life", "Pride", "Reborn", "Save Me", "Crawl", "Moment of Truth"
Porcupine Tree: "Blackest Eyes", "Gravity Eyelids", "Wedding Nails", "3", "The Creator Has A Mastertape", "Strip The Soul", "Deadwing", "Shallow", "Halo", "Mellotron Scratch", "Open Car", "Glass Arm Shattering", "Fear of a Blank Planet", "Anesthetize", "Sleep Together"
TV On The Radio: "Staring at the Sun", "Dreams", "Bomb Yourself", "I Was A Lover", "Hours", "Providence", "Wolf Like Me", "Dirtywhirl", "Tonight", "The DLZ", "Heroic Dose"