View Single Post
Old 08.20.2009, 12:58 PM   #143
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Look, you bunch of useless fucktards, 'Devil went down to Georgia' is only just, at a squeeze, a country song. There's no way in hell it's the best. Your mother does not sing better than Dolly. And anyone found hating Dolly really needs to re-assess the necessity of oxygen in their diet.

You talkin bout my momma? you ain't heard my momma

an i ain't no Dolly hater

an devil went down to georgia has awesome fiddle so in my book it is cuntry, though pop cuntry

and you don't tell no grl who was raised on fresh deer meat and garden vegetables and lives in a mobile home on dirt road 30 miles away from the nearest grocery store about Dolly i am the cuntry. imean look at my spelling don't it look like im a uneducated daisy duke bumpkin

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|