Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.19.2009, 06:16 AM   #168
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Oh c'mon, that's a bit much, now. I feel a bit dirty inside for pointing out the most obvious of things, which is that she only gets blamed for this and for that because she was married to Kurdt, and it's perfectly ok for a lot of males to be casually misogynistic. As usual.

Just because men aren't given shit for it does not mean that it's acceptable for woman either. But yeah....I agree...the shit that Courtney gets is, for the most part, uncalled for. While being initiative and breaking the bounds, we have placed her in the category of being a hysterical woman. Most people now a days seem to only know her as Kurt's crazy wife...I've actually gotten shocked reactions when I've mentioned that she makes (...made) some pretty swank music. slut kiss girl won't you promise her smack, is she pretty on the inside baby, pretty ON THE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|