Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.16.2009, 11:42 PM   #5
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
I just don't think there should be a "school" about that. They should learn it from their friends or on their own. It's basically leading down the road where rock is like jazz in schools and only band geeks like it. And I don't like that thought at all (and this is coming from someone with at least a moderate appreciation for jazz).

I think more girls should be into rock. Real rock, this seems to me that it will lead to shit like Paramore, not good stuff. Because if they don't already know it and don't learn it from the real world, how is a school going to really teach them how to be themselves? I think more girls should play the guitar or other intstruments in general that aren't traditional for girls, but I don't think this is the right way to do it, like sway said, basically.
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|