View Single Post
Old 08.15.2009, 08:02 PM   #18
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
right to be fair - bleach's production could concievably be made better, but i don't really care enough to see this happen - the original endino production is cool. I'm surprised sub pop didnt do this sooner, ive been expecting it for years now.

As for the live show - this is cool but there are still a load of unreleased tracks from the bleach era that should also be included - chad channing version of hairspray queen - potentially more 4 track stuff and rehearsal stuff.

There is a radio show from 87 - one or 2 tracks are on the boxset - i have the rest on a cdr somewhere, it's cool. There's also that DVDR show in a record store with Jason Everman. There's fecal matter and some other cool shows from this era. There's also a compilation that some of the LiveNirvana guys made, I can't remember what its called but it basically has all the unreleased stuff that wasn't on the box set.

Someone, maybe me if i can be bothered i'll make a thread on LN about it - should make a companion Bleach era torrent of FLAC files of all the good stuff from the Bleach era - best songs from all the surfaced recordings and all the stuff I already mentioned - then compile a fan booklet to accompany it - pdf file of photos/interviews/fanzine shit - all the stuff the fans have aqquired over the years and put online - just wrap it all up.

I started trying to do a project like this for the In Utero era of the band aswell, made a load of artwork and started to compile compilations of the best live stuff but never finished it.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|