View Single Post
Old 08.11.2009, 03:04 PM   #36
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
underrated: Caroliner. One of the most wacked-out and greatest bands I've ever heard. Brilliant, unique, talented. Every quality you'd want in a band.

I agree. Although I've only heard a few tunes, I was completely blown away by these guys. After seeing their live videos on YouTube, I am making it a personal goal of mine to catch a show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
overrated: Dinosaur Jr. See MBV. Like, 2 or 3 good songs.. maybe. Difficult to listen to.

I'd have to say that Dino Jr. are underrated, if anything. Especially with all the hate that goes around for the entire post-Bug, pre-Beyond era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Overrated: I've said this before, and I've gotten ripped a new one on here for it, but I'll say it again (and probably get another new one ripped): Tom Waits. Maybe I haven't heard the right songs, but I just don't understand why he's so revered in the underground. He just sounds to me like someone who smokes a carton of cigarettes before entering the recording booth, and the studio he's in doesn't have a single piece of equipment made before 1970.

Personally, I love Mule Variations.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|