View Single Post
Old 08.09.2009, 07:29 PM   #60
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Gotta disagree there, Jeremy. It's amazing how much he writes. That's for sure. But he's not consistent. I mean he was in the golden-era of Matador albums. But really, the seven million albums are more about being fun to collect than they are about being consistently good from start to finish.

Actually with further thought I take my post back and agree more with you. Some his records, while not bad, are records I'll listen to maybe a couple more times. Combine with the fact that I don't really like the later GBV records as much outside of some stuff here in there.....

.... Eitherway the guy still writes tons. That at the least still makes me go coo-coo for cocoa puffs.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|