View Single Post
Old 07.28.2009, 01:56 PM   #235
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Limp Bizkit are pretty much ruined by Fred Durst. Wes Borland is one of the few guitarists in modern heavy music who tries to stand out from the crowd, and DJ Lethal...he was in fuckin' House of Pain! Sam Rivers' bass line on Rearranged is pretty much the reason I still like that song to this day (whereas all the others [with the on/off exception of Nookie] I used to like now make me roll my eyes in contempt). Don't know the drummer's name. He's no Dave Lombardo, Danny Carey, or even Steve Shelley, but he works for that style of music.

I heard some time back that Wes is working with Manson right now...that should be interesting...