Thread: The proms 2009
View Single Post
Old 07.25.2009, 06:41 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Bath is full of wankers; Cambridge is full of twats; London is plagued by cunts. You decide.

But more seriously, Bath is shit. I would recommend the Ashmolean in Oxford over the Roman Baths (except it's closed at the moment). However, if you are coming to Bath, let me know and I'll nip over for a pint.

what the hell does that even mean? I never can understand the Queen's English.. and scottish accents are even worse! I literally can not understand a single word a person with a heavy Scottish accent is saying, and I can understand most any accent in the world.. Scottish accented English sounds even more foreign than Vietnamese to my poor American English oriented ears..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|