View Single Post
Old 07.13.2009, 09:51 PM   #18
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
this is potentially awesome news.

other than that, i wish chris would just shut up. 97 percent of everything hes done since SG has been total shit. he'll be remembered as being a member of SG before anything else, and probally after all his post-SG material has been long forgotten.

i dont know much about this "music sounding forced" business...unless, of course, hes stating that they just werent enjoying themselves anymore and wanted to end it before releasing something that would have amounted to garbage...but fuck, ive always felt SG were one of the best bands to come out of that scene.

they get a bad rep...im not sure why. probally because chris had to go off and become a fuck-tard.

im convinced that most people that talk shit havent really listened to their body of work...they were totallllllly one band that understood the need to "evolve".

their influences were all over the place. a little zep, a little punk, metal, noise, drone, eastern vibes....it was all there. totallllllly a band routed in experimentation if there was ever such a thing

i like them more than dinosaur or the pixies. haha....how is that for an unpopular opinion.

kim thayil was amazing. i still say he needs to do something other than the occasional collaborative stuff. i know this guy could do a noisy/droney/weird rock album that would totally kill.

i miss kim

i agree
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|