View Single Post
Old 07.12.2009, 12:06 AM   #1
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
OK, I've been searching Google for record labels that I think would be interested in my band's music, but I haven't had any luck...

Please have a listen to my band's music via the link in my sig and make recommendations based on any knowledge you've got, or if you've got a label, let me know if you'd be interested...

Here's the indie labels I know and why they may not be interested...

Epitaph (we're not Cali-punk)
Century Media (mainly extreme metal oriented, although they've got Jucifer and Extol)
Saddle Creek (we're not emo)
Devil's Ruin (too rootsy)
Relapse (we're not experimental/noise metal)
Matador (doesn't accept unsolicited material-although our singer/bassist knows the sister of the drummer for Early Man)

NOTE: This isn't just a "hey, check out my music" thread in disguise. We are really trying to make the jump now but I don't know who'd be interested in our music. We're too heavy for a pop/rock label but not heavy enough for a metal label, too experimental for a straightforward music label but not experimental enough for a full-on experimental music label, and, with the exception of our drummer, not musically proficent enough for a prog label...