View Single Post
Old 06.30.2009, 08:31 PM   #4
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Thinking about those that are still alive, Clapton, Macca, Page, Townsend, Jagger, Richards, Dylan, etc, none of them have really contributed much past the seventies, making me think it's unlikely that any of those that died so relatively early in their careers would've done that much of any interest. I'm not sure point I'm trying to make here, if any. Maybe that the death of someone like Lennon or even Hendrix was obviously a tragedy for him and those around him, but probably no great loss to music after that point.

That's obviously not taking into account post-60s figures like Ian Curtis, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Kurt Cobain, Dimebag Darrell, etc.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|