View Single Post
Old 06.30.2009, 05:53 AM   #36
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Thing is, while this box set clearly is utterly ridiculous, and far away from my actual buying considerations, if I was massively rich to the extent where I could just blow $495 on a box set of albums I already own, I'd totally buy it. It's stupid and unnecessary, but damn it's also pretty fucking beautiful...

Overpriced and absurd or not, a lushly packaged reissue of the Pixies back catalogue is still worth more to me than the vast majority of everything else that will come out this year.

There's still no way I'm wasting my decidedly non-ridiculous amount of spare cash on it though.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|