View Single Post
Old 06.30.2009, 12:47 AM   #9
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer
To be honest I didn't read any of that besides your first sentence so I'll just answer thatttt.

It's because he was needlessly rude about it. Posting some ugly picture and "BOOOOO" is kind of.. childish and stupid. He could have just said he didn't like it.

it was a joke, and if you have seen the Princess Bride then you would have gotten it. Ok, no I havent heard of Ronald Jenkees and can't say I was awfully impressed by him. Sure he has talent but really, he is playing a guitar on the keyboard with effects and some simple pre-set drum beat.

swa(y) was right when he talked about people on here having heard the majority of the shit you speak of long ago. Its not a personal attack, its called learning. We (all older persons that acquired knowledge about music) all had to start somewhere.

So, when I saw your randy jentry video I thought ''Ok, there are tons of musicians that have done this same thing better and thirty years ago, boo this man''

Sorry if your feelings were hurt, its the interent, shit happens.

Oh and PS: when you have a artist or band you want to expose people to, try not to sound as if its someone super important or relevant to this forum, it kinda comes across as condescending, and in the long run makes your perceived musical taste shit.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|