View Single Post
Old 06.25.2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
From Pitchfork:

"You could buy Billy Corgan lunch! The nonprofit auction site Charitybuzz is offering a lunch with the Smashing Pumpkins leader to the highest bidder, and the Smashing Pumpkins website confirms that it's a real thing.
If you win the auction, you and a friend get to have lunch with Corgan in Los Angeles or Chicago at "a mutually convenient time". And, as the site makes sure to point out, "Winner is responsible for the bill." I guess it's the Taco Bell value menu for you, Billy!

The auction ends on June 30, and as I'm typing this, the minimum bid is $750. If anyone has any money to burn, they can go ask Corgan about that whole Tila Tequila thing! Or talk pro wrestling with him! Or sing "Today" at him really loud! That's got to be worth $750, right?
Corgan has put himself up for sale as part of the Songwriters Hall of Fame online auction. Your money goes to the SHOF, which aims to "establish a permanent, state-of-the-art museum in New York City to highlight the achievements of songwriting greats and acknowledge their rightful place in our culture." Other items up for auction include a meet-and-greet with Cher, a Pete Wentz bass, and an autographed Elvis Costello poster."

Remember when Billy Corgan had cred once? Me neither. Who would even want to have lunch with this shithead?

Note to Billy: You aren't cool anymore. Your "Prime" was over a decade ago. Things like this just make you look embarrassing.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|