View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 01:18 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Don Carlos has the absolute smoothest voice and stylee in reggae music, hands down, I promise you, I have seen and met them all, and I wouldn't dare challenge the titles of other ranking brothers if Don Carlos wasn't truly the Don!

Bless up Don Carlos, you'll love it all I swear, I love this brother's music so much, when we see him at the dancehall, we dance with the ladies while the DJ is spinning, but literally push them out of our way and run to the stage when Don comes out. I gave this brother the cross off my neck to him on stage mid-set, and equality, he put it right on in the middle of the tune!

trust me, its a good album and an even better artist, check it out fe sho!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|