View Single Post
Old 06.13.2009, 07:13 PM   #22
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
The adult world from when you were nine and the adult world now hold different values. Even then, I've sure many adults complained about such funk/hip hop influenced acts over the 60's/70's era rock of their youth. Also it is poor characterization to say that all adults are complaining about The Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus. Most older parents don't give a fuck. It's is the younger parents that complain and only a select group of them. I'm sure they, too, complained about dumb kiddie acts when they were in their mid-teens but I think it's lazy to say this Disney trend is exactly like the adolescent-oriented boy bands of old, at least on the commercial end.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|