View Single Post
Old 06.13.2009, 09:45 AM   #9
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I'm actually properly teenage crush in love with Miley at the moment. Did you see her on Johnathon Ross? UNBELIEVABLE. Plus, she's legal, and rich, and clearly goes like a rotter. All sorts of win.

I know. It's sort of ridiculous. I mean I absolutely loathe J. Ross but I watched it when she was a guest. I noticed that I needed to remind myself to breath. The only other time I recall that happening was during Rosie's lingerie scene in Coronation Street. And to think that people got so excited watching the moon landing.

The J. Ross interview though. That was definitely when things progressed from I would enjoy sex with that woman to I want to dedicate my every waking hour to making her happy.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|