View Single Post
Old 06.01.2009, 04:55 PM   #6
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
In regard to the Sonic Youth/Bjork mishap, I believe he was indeed trying to relate to me. I kind of snapped, "what are you talking about, they sound NOTHING alike", and then felt bad afterward when I realized he was just trying to strike up a conversation. I've learned to play nice since then (most of the time).

And yeah, I've had this song stuck in my head non-stop since yesterday thanks to you, suchfriends. I agree that sincere, tender lyrics are more enjoyable than noisy tough stuff that's all showy attitude and not much else. Probably why I've never been too keen with the Riot Girl scene.
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|