View Single Post
Old 06.01.2009, 11:03 AM   #1
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha what a sleazy wayto get you to read this.
This is a random thread about a few random disconnected tings.

1) I got to see Deerhoof live for the first time (afternoon show at Villette Sonique Fest in Paris. Was literally standing right next to Greg for the whole set. Damn. Conclusions. This band is so awesome. The singer is even tinier than what i expected. I really had a super time (gorgeous weather + drinks included)

2) I'm going away for a week starting tonight to the UK (London / Margate...) with my pupils. So i'm leaving you with a piece of music i unearthed today.
It's a 28 minutes improvized piece of headrushed gtr that was processed and mixed down to this long piece. It is actually entitled "Music for orgasms" (hence the title of the thread). It dates back to a couple of years ago.
Dowload it here.
It's pretty difficult to describe as it's so long. But basically it starts off pretty calm and quiet and builds up to some sonic processed mayhem. Aerial M >>> Toral kinda piece, with a few field recordings thrown in (waves, lightenin')

Have a nice week everybody and see you on the other side.