View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 05:58 PM   #16
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I find it interesting that you seem to pick up a lot on MES's moods and relationships, Messr P. What I've cherished in the ten years of my Fall fan-dom is that I'm not really interested in reading into the band's personal lives. There's bits of auto-biography there, but more than any other band the Fall seem to be about resisting the kind of songs which lead you to read into the singer's life. Sort of a safety valve against the Cobain/ Curtis type 'tragedies'.

But all that aside, Hands up Billy is a great song. It's a shame that Neville chap left. I wasn't so keen on the last song on Heads Roll. Sounds like QOTSA to me. Which is ok. Just not the Fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|