View Single Post
Old 05.13.2009, 04:46 PM   #40
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
mainstream music has lot's of talent, they have top engineers and producers working on every track, and every album has lots of session guys who are insane musicians, i'm kind of against saying something doesn't take talent just because you don't like it, that's the exact same argument commercial music folks use against others, and it's bullshit both ways

the enginners/session guys/producers/etc are NOT what is sold in mainsteream music, and most fans of it do not give a fuck who the producer/session guy/engineer is. they want to see mariah carey, and the jonas bros. no one cares about the old geezers standing in shadows playing all the music at a jonas bros show.