View Single Post
Old 05.09.2009, 01:42 PM   #37
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
And yeah syrfox, if you don't have it, search for the super metroid "sound in action" or whatever soundtrack. It's all the music from metroid 1, 2, and super metroid and some orchestral recordings of super metroid songs on one cd. Essential.
i'll check that. though i must admit that even if the soundtracks from the first metroid games are mindblowing, those from the metroid prime games sound even better to me. they're really fantastic, totally immersive stuff. i've already said it before a lot of time, but that theme from the underwater torvus temple in metroid prime 2 is probably my favorite video game music ever.

--

this thread actually me reminded me that when i was a kid, i used to go to my grandma's house on holidays (i lived 1000km from her home at the time, now i moved on and i live near her), and my uncles were still living there, so i used to play the sonic games on megadrive there, and i loved the soundtracks (still do!), especially the one from the scrap brain zone (still do too!). and so i tried to note the melody from it on a paper, so that i'll be able to remember it in the future; a few years later, i found the paper back under my bed and it was like "ta ta ta tu tu ti ta ta ta tu" - i still laugh at it. good memories
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|