View Single Post
Old 05.05.2009, 02:09 AM   #9
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Broken Shadows are pretty awful. They did a free show once a couple of years ago at the ampitheatre in our town. And a couple of my friends bands were playing too. I only go down there just to play their drums, but anyway, saw them. Yeah they were really bad.

Sasha's alright. Likeable stuff. It's not really my thing, but I can appreciate it.

Myspace used to be really neat for local band browsing. Just go to the music search page, set your city, leave the rest blank. Used to work really well. Not really anymore. The next best thing is using that top artists function and leave it blank except for state and postal code. But you still get alot of shit in that too.
Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|