View Single Post
Old 05.04.2009, 05:36 PM   #383
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
huh, you're over reacting.

if you say so, it must be true, because everyone knows that message boards have that magick of always being true and accurate and all that. thanks be to telepathy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
too bad for you, !@#$%!, that it's not 1964 and they don't have that fake stereo stuff with the vocals in one speaker and all the other stuff in another...

yes! like those old beatles records my mom used to have.

i would kill for that, particularly on "leaky lifeboat", "antenna", and "thunderclap" where the vocals truly irritate me . oh fuck, i forgot "no way"--fork on a plate!

massage the history btw is such a brilliant wonderful fucking song.

steve rules the universe though. fuck! i'd make his channel LOUD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Call me crazy, but I have always loved Thurston's singing, and I think it is vastly underrated. He's not Pavoratti, obviously. But like Dylan, his voice perfectly suits/compliments the songs that he sings.

crazy.

pavo who? some finnish guy?

my problem with t-bone's voice is that it's kinda nasal-- not as nasal as dylan's but still it's not on par with the rest of the youf's noisical output, which is *fucking supreme*. kim i worship. and lee actually isn't bad!

i think thurston is ok for some songs but sometimes i dont know, he does too much singing. i much prefer when he dry-humps the amps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
your crazy

does he keep him in a cage? or is it a she-crazy?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|