View Single Post
Old 05.04.2009, 01:27 PM   #21
Kyohan
bad moon rising

Kyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
They were still very strong live when I saw them on, 'The Great Annihilator' tour back in 95 / 96. It was my only time seeing them, so I really don't have anything to compare it to......but I would love to see that show again!

The announcement is somewhat surprising. I thought with Jarboe releasing 'Mahakali' last year, she might tour or do something a little more with that. By the way, if anyone here has mentioned 'Mahakali,' I must have missed it. Does anyone here have this and if so, what do you think?

Mahakali is excellent; in fact, its probably Jarboe's best solo record IMO. Its very dense sounding; almost Children of God-era Swans intense.
As for Swans reforming, its fine by me. While I like Angels of Light and Gira solo up to a point, there's always something that I find a little bit unsatisfying about their output.
Kyohan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|