View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 08:20 PM   #33
Kuwa_Slayne
bad moon rising

Kuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not sure how "amazing" these bands were/are, but I still lament them turning shitty: Verve, Mercury Rev, Monster Magnet and The Apples in Stereo.

Mercury Rev has been a huge disappoinment since "Boces". "See You On the Other Side" was a huge let down for me, but I learned to like it. "Deserter's Songs" was okay, but things just weren't the same.

I really dug Monster Magnet's "Spine of God", "Tab 25" and their S/T ep, but I can't listen to anything after that. "Superjudge" has some okay tunes, but everything after that is pure shit.

The Apples lost me with "The Velocity of Sound" and I haven't bothered to check out "New Magnetic Wonder".